Funny Sudden Death Merch Death Squad Shirt

Despite Chicago being considered the front-runner for the 2016 summer Olympics, the city of Tokyo in Japan is confident that they will secure the athletic spectacle. Their confidence and hopes are placed in making a bid for the 'compact' games; all the venues will be within a six mile radius. Athletes will be housed in the traditional village, composing of five high-rise buildings, and a 100,000 seat Stadium set on the Tokyo waterfront will be the highlight of the bid. On Friday 14th September, one day after the deadline for submitting formal applications passed, the IOC announced that it had received applications from the cities of: Chicago, Baku (Azerbajan.

BUY IT:
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Motogp I Might Look Like I'M Listening To You But In My Head I'M Thinking About Vintage Shirt

Hot Don’t Blame Me I Voted For America Republican Shirt

Cute I Like Wine And Legends Car Racing And Maybe People Vintage Shirt