Funny I Tackled 100 Day Of School Tee Shirt

And against refugees from the war in Syria. I don’t remember his exact phrasing on the transgender topic, but I don’t think he suggested being something people choose? He said something along the lines of “some kid just wakes up one day and decides ‘you know I think I wanna be transgendered, that’ll make my life a lot easier’” which felt to me less like that’s how he believes it works and more like he was trying to sarcastically point out how ridiculous the notion of it being a choice even is. Seemed like his very roundabout way of pointing out the inherent contradiction of people who insist that being LGBTQ+ is a choice and then discriminating against these.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Keep Calm And Save Otters Vintage Shirt

Perfect Beer 2021 Shirt

Nice Sign The Free Agents Shirt