Official I Wanted You The Moment I Saw You I Loved You After Knowing Chow Chow Shirt

We are female. Thanks for reading my little rant, have an awesome day!It got so bad that. I finally left I had to get a restraining order against her. She contested it believing I would be too afraid to face her in court, but I went anyway. She lied to the judge saying I was the abusive one, when the asked for proof she said she ‘didn’t have it with her at the moment.’ The judge told her she would have to prove that she wasn’t the o e behind the calls, texts, and messages that I had submitted as proof. She got mad at the and said that she was proud to say she did them all. She even told the judge about hitting me. The judge told her guilty of criminal stalki.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Keep Calm And Save Otters Vintage Shirt

Perfect Beer 2021 Shirt

Nice Sign The Free Agents Shirt