Wonderful Destroy The Patriarchy Not The Planet Shirt

Responsible for their cities. You can deny it all you want but they have burned their cities to the ground. Destroyed them.  Take a look at the news. And you want them to run the country?!! That’s a hoot. Want who to run the country?? I didn't see any mayors, governors, senators, etc out there burning buildings. What I saw is a section Americans that have been underserved because of their color and ate tired of the establishment keeping the status quo of hate, bigotry, and racism. Hello from beautiful Minneapolis! I live in South Minneapolis just ten blocks south of where George Floyd was killed. I'm going to look out my big front window to check, but ... no.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Keep Calm And Save Otters Vintage Shirt

Perfect Beer 2021 Shirt

Nice Sign The Free Agents Shirt